Exclusively available for Vienna Suite Convolution Reverb.
FORTI (Full Orchestral Reverb & Timbral Impulses) is an innovative all-new addition to Numerical Sound’s wide-ranging and lauded line of impulse libraries. It continues the excellence of collections like “Pure Space: Classical and Mystical Reverberation Impulses” – recently named by iconic engineer Bruce Botnick (The Doors, The Beach Boys, Jerry Goldsmith) as “the best impulses I ever heard” and compared to “the chamber” at Capitol Records.
The result of over two decades of experience in convolution, FORTI is an unprecedented impulse library. Featuring the world’s first “Transparent Immediate Listener Targeting” (TILT) Filters and Ultra-Precision Instrumental Highpass Filters as well as the lush clarity of the world’s first impulse-based Compartmentalized Reverb Collection, the collection also features custom Timbral Impulses specifically for the Vienna Instruments String Collections.
FORTI delivers 427 impulses at less than 109 MB in size: Uncompromising quality for the studio in a quick download that’s ready for the road.
Film EQ Timbral Impulses (TIs For Use With Vienna Instruments String Collections)
- Expands the horizons of your Vienna library with the cinematic sound of some of Hollywood’s best scores.
- Effortlessly enhances the warmth and smoothness of your strings.
- TIs for each instrument (violin, viola, cello and double bass).
- Custom-made for Vienna Instruments Solo, Chamber, Orchestral and Appassionata Strings. Watch the video on how to modify the timbre of the violins in order to get a different 2nd violins sound!
- 20 Film EQ TIs (each at 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz) for a total of 60 impulses.
Lush Reverb Collection
- Clear, acoustic reverb tails (RIs) and early reflections (ERs), fully separated for the first time in a commercial impulse library with the ability to “mix-and-match” with coherent phase.
- ERs and RIs for Epic, Dramatic, Medium Symphonic and Large Symphonic Halls and Large Sound Stages.
- ERs ranging in length from 36-99 ms, with first reflections ranging from 8-42 ms.
- Pristine studio quality with true stereo 24-bit 96kHz impulses.
- 31 Reverb Impulses (RIs) can be transparently mixed with 90 Early Reflection (ER) impulses (taken from 30 spaces, scaled short, medium and long).
- The ability to mix and match different ERs and RIs creates 2,790 reverb combinations.
Transparent Immediate Listener Targeting (TILT) Filters
- Numerical Sound TILT Filters create the ability to reduce the dreaded “sample transient clarity” that keeps most digital pieces from sounding acoustic.
- Enhances detail or makes a sound silky smooth.
- The power to naturally brighten or darken any recording with a single click.
- Use Mastering Quality precision and transparency to give you the confidence to control a mix’s air and presence.
- An intuitive approach with an effect unlike any filter or EQ on the market: more musical in less time.
- 73 (TILT) Impulses each at 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz (for a total of 219 impulses).
- Cutoff points at 65, 262, 1046 & 4186 Hz (C2, C4, C6, C8).
Ultra-Precision Instrumental Highpass Filters
- The perfect contrast to the TILT filter, these ultra-precision filters have an unparalleled roll-off rate of over 400db/octave.
- Designed to remove audio below the lowest note of an instrument for added clarity or creative processing.
- Powerful ability to re-shape recorded sounds, such as reducing violin bowing noise in the upper register.
- Lets people hear more of your mix: removes low-end equipment hum and recording noise.
- 9 HP TIs, each at 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz for a total of 27 impulses.
- Cutoff points at 65, 98, 131, 196, 262, 330, 392, 494 and 587Hz (C2, G2, C3, G3, C4, E4, G4, B4 & D5).