Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Options
Go to last post
Posted on Fri, Apr 26 2019 23:03
by suihcteg
Joined on Thu, Dec 15 2016, Posts 15

If I don't want to buy the entire Cube at once, can I buy it in sections? Could I buy individual instruments, as I need them (and work toward the Symphonic Cube, one instrument at a time)?

Posted on Sat, Apr 27 2019 06:44
by Paul
Joined on Sat, Aug 03 2002, Vienna, Posts 12597

Hi suihcteg, 

The only bunlde that is also included in the Symphonic Cube is the Orchestral Strings Bundle
The Symphonic Cube was our very first BIG collection and we have added many new instruments since then, which are available in the much bigger Woodwinds and Brass Bundles

My suggestions: If you don't want to go for the Symphonic Cube right away, start with our Special Editions and upgrade from these collections. 

Best, 
Paul

Paul Kopf
Product Manager - Vienna Symphonic Library
Posted on Sat, Apr 27 2019 17:04
by suihcteg
Joined on Thu, Dec 15 2016, Posts 15
Originally Posted by: Paul Go to Quoted Post
Hi suihcteg,
The only bunlde that is also included in the Symphonic Cube is the Orchestral Strings Bundle.

I’m a little unclear. I can’t afford a “complete” package, but the Cube would provide me with everything I’d want. If I were go to Products—>Symphonic Cube—>Woodwinds I, and I bought Woodwinds I... if I eventually bought the Symphonic Cube, would it deduct the price of the Woodwinds I from the total?

Would it work like the iTunes “complete my album” service, where you can buy a single song, then pay the difference to get the entire album?

Posted on Sat, Apr 27 2019 19:07
by Paul
Joined on Sat, Aug 03 2002, Vienna, Posts 12597

Hello suihcteg, 

Yes, you will always get bundle benefits from upgrading to a bundle from a product that is already contained in that bundle. 

Most savings are obviously possible when purchasing the bundle right away.

Best, 
Paul

Paul Kopf
Product Manager - Vienna Symphonic Library
Posted on Sat, Apr 27 2019 19:27
by bbelius
Joined on Sat, Mar 14 2015, Posts 883

Originally Posted by: suihcteg Go to Quoted Post
I’m a little unclear. I can’t afford a “complete” package, but the Cube would provide me with everything I’d want. If I were go to Products—>Symphonic Cube—>Woodwinds I, and I bought Woodwinds I... if I eventually bought the Symphonic Cube, would it deduct the price of the Woodwinds I from the total? Would it work like the iTunes “complete my album” service, where you can buy a single song, then pay the difference to get the entire album?

You can save some money if you buy whatever you want when it is discounted. If you want the full Cube, start with the Strings (hurry, only until 30th April). Unless you need the Woodwinds right now.

Ben
Vienna Symphonic Library