Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Big Bang Orchestra Not Playing
Last post Wed, Feb 12 2020 by Paul, 6 replies.
Options
Go to last post
Posted on Sun, Feb 02 2020 22:32
by Pianoguy422
Joined on Wed, Dec 25 2019, Posts 5

So... I'm not sure what happened. It's been about a month or so since I last used the Big Bang Orchestra and when I loaded up the Vienna Synchron Player today, it wasn't there. At all. It was not an option among my libraries. So I redownloaded everything. From the eLicenser Control Center to the Synchron Player to the orchestra library. I got the library back, but now when I load it up, there's a big red X over every single one of the articulation options. I can switch between them but I cannot use them. What happened and how do I fix it? I really like this library and I'm enjoying making music with it.

File Attachment(s):
IssuesU0020withU0020BBO.png (338kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Posted on Mon, Feb 03 2020 08:42
by Paul
Joined on Sat, Aug 03 2002, Vienna, Posts 12196

Hi, 

Sounds like the cample content is not linked correctly... Did you make sure that you INSTALLED (=extracted) the installation files you downloaded?

If not, click "INSTALL NOW" in the Download Manager, the files will be added to your Database upon installation.

Best, 
Paul

Paul Kopf
Product Manager - Vienna Symphonic Library
Posted on Mon, Feb 03 2020 23:00
by Pianoguy422

Yes. I installed it and the samples went to a folder on my desktop labelled "Big Bang Orchestra." Inside the folder is the file BBO_Presets_Update01.vsynvolume. Is there a next step I should be taking?

Posted on Tue, Feb 04 2020 10:00
by Paul

Hi, 

Could it be that you only installed the Library Update?

Here is a link to the original library, please install it and you should be fine!

Best, 
Paul

Paul Kopf
Posted on Wed, Feb 12 2020 21:12
by Pianoguy422

I downloaded the Vienna Download Manager, the Vienna Synchron Player, and the Big Bang Orchestra Vienna Download File. It's still not working and everything installed properly. Am I missing any downloads?

Posted on Wed, Feb 12 2020 21:32
by Paul

Hi Pianoguy422, 

Do you see the *.vsynvolume files and is that folder assign in the Synchron Player => Database?

Here is a link to our trouble-shooting thread, you can always repeat the 2-step procedure. 

Screenshots will always help, and of course you can contact our support team via

Best, 
Paul

Paul Kopf