Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Hybrid Reverb
Last post Thu, Jun 02 2011 by whlederman, 28 replies.
Options
Go to last post
2 Pages<12
Posted on Sat, May 28 2011 12:52
by mboc
Joined on Tue, Feb 08 2011, Posts 51
And we shouldn't forget the new convolution MIR impulses. Excellent.
Posted on Sat, May 28 2011 17:35
by mon_art
Joined on Sat, Oct 23 2004, Switzerland, Posts 65

What a nice move from the VSL Team to include it for free to registered users. Smile I can't wait for their next big libraries (you know, Strings, Brass, etc...)

Posted on Sat, May 28 2011 17:42
by LAJ
Joined on Sun, Dec 13 2009, Posts 520

Hallo liebes VSL-Team,

Klasse, dass Ihr den HYBRID REVERB für registrierte User kostenlos anbietet. Vielen Dank hierfür!YesBeerBig Smile

Gruß Lars

Posted on Mon, May 30 2011 12:17
by Steve Martin
Joined on Sat, Sep 17 2005, Queensland, Australia, Posts 551

Hi to the forum,

Thanks Paul for pointing out that Martin Saleteg was the developer for this. So, congratulations to you Martin on some excellent software.Yes

Thanks to everyone else who contributed to it's development alsoYes, and to Dietz for all of the great presets.Yes

best,

Steve.Big Smile

Posted on Mon, May 30 2011 15:17
by Dietz
Joined on Tue, Aug 06 2002, Vienna / Europe, Posts 7466

Thanks, but in case of the Hybrid Reverb even the majority of presets was created by Martin Saleteg himself. Honour to whom honour is due! ;-) ... BTW - the convolution core of VS Hybrid Reverb (and VS Convolution Reverb) was created by Florian Walter, one of the driving forces behind MIR.

Apart from nagging Martin for a few additional features and GUI elements Devil, my only contribution to Hybrid Reverb were about 20*) reverb settings and some of the original IRs (which were recorded for MIR, obviously).

Nonetheless I'm very happy to hear that you all seem to like the most recent of the Vienna Suite Plugins as much as I do.

*) ... "hundreds of presets" like Paul wrote is true for all the other plugins of VS, though ;-)

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
Posted on Mon, May 30 2011 21:31
by aile
Joined on Mon, Jan 25 2010, Posts 29

Dear Dietz,

Truly beautiful and elegant as always, congratulations! There will be a multi-channel extension in the future (as MIR_SE stereo /  MIR multi-channel)? >>> Or in a similar way as IrcamTools Spat http://www.fluxhome.com/...ucts/plug_ins/ircam_spat ?<<<

Elia

Elia user, Italy Padova
Posted on Tue, May 31 2011 07:57
by Dietz
Joined on Tue, Aug 06 2002, Vienna / Europe, Posts 7466
aile wrote:

Dear Dietz,

Truly beautiful and elegant as always, congratulations! There will be a multi-channel extension in the future (as MIR_SE stereo /  MIR multi-channel)? >>> Or in a similar way as IrcamTools Spat http://www.fluxhome.com/...ucts/plug_ins/ircam_spat ?<<<

Elia

Hmmm ... our developers have some nice surprises up their sleeves, but it is to early to talk about them already. ;-) Thanks for your patience!

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
Posted on Thu, Jun 02 2011 02:42
by whlederman
Joined on Mon, Jan 25 2010, Posts 111
I just want to say Thank you for the Hybrid Reverb.
Yes it is a WOW! ,specially to all my project
THANK YOU !!!!!
2 Pages<12