Synchron Percussion I
This all-new Collection of orchestral percussion instruments ushers in a new era for Vienna Symphonic Library. Synchron Percussion I was recorded at Stage A of Vienna’s newly resurrected Synchron Stage Vienna, located on the “Wiener Rosenhügel”. This acoustically balanced and exquisite hall has a natural reverb time of 1.6 through 1.8 sec. and is large enough to accommodate a 130 piece orchestra.
- 16 Essential orchestral percussion instruments from the Synchron Stage Vienna collection
- Recorded at the 540 m2 (5,813 sq.ft.) Stage A of Synchron Stage Vienna
- More than 475,000 Samples (Full Library)
- 427 GB of installed sample data
- Extensive recording time – up to 100 hours per instrument group
- Pristine sound with 1.6 through 1.8 sec. natural reverb time
- All instruments captured with 12 microphones (Full Library) or 6 microphones (Standard Library)
- 3D Sound (Full Library) – mix in stereo, 5.1 surround, Auro 3D or Dolby Atmos
- Up to 128 samples per pitch and per hit
- Unique release sample technology for crescendo and diminuendo rolls
- New: Performance Interval Rolls – play true legato (roll) lines up to a fifth interval on the timpani
- Extra low tunings on the bass drum – for highly energetic low frequency recordings
- Many FX articulations – a source of inspiration for all-new sound combinations
- Free Vienna Ensemble mixing host and Vienna Instruments player included (fully compatible with Vienna Ensemble Pro
and Vienna Instruments Pro)
- Includes presets of well-balanced microphone setups for the players Vienna Instruments and Vienna Instruments Pro, and for the mixing hosts Vienna Ensemble and Vienna Ensemble Pro.
Synchron Percussion I is available at a special Introductory Price through May, 31, 2017.
|Introductory Price||Regular Price|
|Synchron Percussion I Standard Library||EUR 675||EUR 795|
|Synchron Percussion I Full Library||EUR 1.265||EUR 1.490|
Please find more Details here.