The Next Generation of Orchestral Brilliance
Vienna Instruments PRO will improve your workflow dramatically. Our proprietary sample player software comes with a host of outstanding innovations that will not only make your creative process faster and easier, but also add human behavior to your music. Customize all presets and articulations to your preferred way of creating music, stack multiple instruments in a single instance of Vienna Instruments PRO, play them with polyphonic legato, and breathe even more life into the samples by controlling the performance accuracy of your virtual musicians in real-time, at the touch of a single fader.
Super fast loading-times, auto humanization, polyphonic legato, enveloped time stretching, adjustable tuning scales, built-in reverb and EQ, and a straight user interface with basic and advanced views – among so many other cool features – come together to create a powerhouse of orchestral production that will add life to your music in ways you never imagined.
Watch the video tutorials to see and hear what Vienna Instruments PRO has in store for you!
While the current Vienna Instruments Player is still available as free software when purchasing any Vienna Symphonic Library product, the optional Vienna Instruments PRO with a wealth of additional features loads all of your existing and future Vienna Instruments sample collections.*
- Sample player software with intelligent Performance Detection for all Vienna Instruments.*
- Human Performance Control for adjusting the timing and intonation of your virtual musicians. Assign appropriate performance accuracy settings to all of your loaded articulations at once with Auto Humanization
- APP Sequencer – The internal Auto-Playback and Pattern Sequencer offers a vast variety of presets with chord voicings and phrases. Trigger rhythmic patterns, runs and accompanying arrangements of the whole orchestra at the touch of a single key! **
- Enveloped time stretching – Determine which part of an articulation should be manipulated and adjust the speed of a portamento or the attack of a staccato.
- Polyphonic legato when playing chords using Legato Performance Patches
- Slot rack for up to 16 articulations per cell with volume slider and power panning for each patch. Stack your own powerful multi-instruments using auto voicing.
- Auto voicing for stacked multi-instruments.
- Super-fast loading times, even after cold starting. Load progress bar. You can even play the sounds while the sample patches are still loading!
- New GUI design: Basic View for an easy overview. Advanced View displays all of the important parameters in the same window.
- Adjustable tuning scales – Choose from several Arabic and Turkish scales, Chinese Lu, just intonation, equal temperament, Werckmeister, etc., or customize your microtunings by changing specific notes of a scale. You can even switch scales using controllers while you’re playing!
- Time stretching – works great on staccatos, runs, crescendos, etc.
- Built-in reverb (algorithmic for low latency).
- MIRx Reverb Mixing Extensions (sold separately) – Choose from five optional convolution reverb extensions based on our revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology, derived from Vienna MIR PRO and the Vienna MIR RoomPacks!
- Various options for switching articulations, e.g., sequence map and interval map.
- Separate volume control and EQ for each matrix.
- Customize your patches and articulations for your personal work-flow.
- Enabling/Disabling of Cells – Load huge presets with hundreds of articulations in no time, and without taxing your RAM. Specific articulations get loaded only when you “enable” their cells with a simple double-click. Disable cells to clear samples from RAM, while keeping all patch settings intact.
- Auto Cell Naming – Easily identify all loaded articulations by their cell names.
- Browser with search function.
- Keyboard display with 128 keys, showing all key switches, with adjustable volume zones and instrument ranges for stacked instruments.
- Extended Instrument Ranges – Extend the range of each articulation up to two whole tones (both in the high and low register) by simply grabbing the handles on the virtual keyboard.
- Free Remote App for Apple iOS and Android Tablet PCs included – Use your tablet as a convenient external real-time MIDI controller for Articulation switches, Velocity Crossfade, Expression, Tuning Master Volume, etc.
- SSD ready – Load 10 times more samples into your RAM, 10 times faster, by reducing the sample preload buffer size when using Solid State Drives!
- 3 licenses included for running the software on up to 3 computers at the same time.
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native plug-in or stand-alone.
*) Please note that only Vienna Instruments Collections, Single Instruments and Volumes/Sections of the Vienna Special Editions can be loaded into Vienna Instruments PRO. Former sample libraries of the First/Pro Edition, the Horizon series or 3rd party libraries (e.g., for Native Instruments’ Kontakt) are not supported.
**) The full scope of phrases and runs is available for registered users of all Vienna Instruments Collections (Full Libraries). Since the Standard Libraries and the Vienna Special Editions don’t include many of the more advanced articulations for certain musical phrases, these products are limited to using the preconfigured chords of the APP sequencer