Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
VSL and Kontakt
Last post Mon, Mar 03 2008 by Paul, 4 replies.
Options
Go to last post
Posted on Fri, Feb 22 2008 06:21
by faonfaon
Joined on Tue, Feb 07 2006, Paris, Posts 18
Hi ! I create keyswitches in Kontakt for all the Vienna

Now I finished the Solo Strings

Here is my question

Do I need to do the same things for the brass and woodwinds cause the the articulations of Solo Strings are the same as the trumpet ?

I mean, it is VERY long to do it.

May be when you finish one instrument, there is a quick solution for creating same keyswitches on another one ?

Thank you

Faonfaon
Posted on Sun, Feb 24 2008 19:34
by Paul
Joined on Sat, Aug 03 2002, Vienna, Posts 11350

Hello Faonfaon,

I´m not sure what you are trying to do... your Horizon Series products are registered for Kontakt and you can download all your programs including a detailed setup description here.

Best,

Paul 

Paul Kopf
Product Manager - Vienna Symphonic Library
Posted on Mon, Feb 25 2008 03:26
by faonfaon
Joined on Tue, Feb 07 2006, Paris, Posts 18
Thanks Paul for your answer.
Sorry, my english is poor.
This is what I mean. To avoid to have 20 tracks for the same instrument on Digital Performer (that's the soft I use), I create keyswitches on the violin. For example on C0 I have portato short, on key C#0 I have portato long, on key D0 I have staccato..... and so one.This is a very useful work to do... but so long. Here is my question: Because the flute, for example, has the same articulations as the violin, does it exist a way to 'copy' the articulations of the violin to the articulations of the flute ? It would avoid to start again the long work from the beginning, that means choose key C0 for the portato short of the flute and so one.
Hope, now, I am clear.
Thank you
Faonfaon
Posted on Mon, Mar 03 2008 20:01
by Paul
Joined on Sat, Aug 03 2002, Vienna, Posts 11350

Hello Faonfaon,

I get your point. I´m not a Kontakt expert, maybe someone wants to jump in here?

My suggestion: Get the upgrade to the VI Solo Strings, you will be amazed what the Vienna Instruments can do for you! 

Best, 

Paul 

Paul Kopf
Product Manager - Vienna Symphonic Library